Tuesday 7 April 2015

Adobe Photoshop Cs6 shortcuts for beginners and digital artists

I have tried to keep this to be a fairly short video aimed at beginners, maybe someone who has just purchased a graphics tablet along with Adobe Photoshop, in the case Photoshop CS6 although I think most of the shortcuts should be the same. I have tried to make this video from a digital painters point of view but I am sure it will be helpful to any form of digital artist, photo editor or just anyone who needs to use a shortcut in Photoshop. So here the video is below, as usual please do subscribe and like my Facebook page to show your support. I have also listed the Photoshop shortcuts below the video :) 

https://www.facebook.com/learningasidraw


Subscribe to my Youtube channel




Digital painting keyboard shortcuts - Photoshop CS6
B - Brush
E - Eraser
I - Eye dropper
L - Lasso
Z - Zoom
V - Move
H - Hand
P - Pen
O - dodge, burn, sponge.
X - Switch foreground and background colors
G - Gradient
R - Rotation
F - full screen mode
T - Text

Hold Shift with shortcut to cycle
 [ ] - Brush size
1234567890 - Brush opacity

 Ctrl + D - Deselect
Ctrl + Alt + Z - Undo
Ctrl + Shift + Z - Forward
Shift + Tab - Hide panels
Ctrl + Backspace - fill background colour
Alt + Backspace - fill foreground colour

No comments:

Post a Comment