Sunday 19 July 2015

Disneys Inside Out 'Anger' digital painting time lapse

Thew new Disney film Inside Out comes out in a couple of days here in the UK and I have noticed recently a fair bit of art work dedicated to the film, so I decided to my own fan art of the character Anger and use it as a study i.e improve my general illustration, digital painting, and choice of colour skills etc..

I actually started off thinking this Anger character looks fairly basic and easy to draw so I could do a how to draw Anger from Disneys Inside Out movie video, they seem to be popular on Youtube, but I realised I am too slow to get him looking decent and way he is supposed to look so decided I would just make a time lapse painting. That way it doesn't really matter how long it takes as I can just speed up the video. The only down side is I don't give instructions, meaning it is not so much a tutorial like I initially wanted. When I improve my illustration skill I would definitely like to make more tutorials on 'How to draw' characters.

Anyway.. I couldn't decide whether to stick a voice over on the video or whether to just use a song from the Youtube library, I was feeling lazy so I went with the Youtube library :). The video is below so I hope you enjoy it, also what do you think to the new thumbnail on the video? My hand drawing the Anger character and half of it being a sketch.. figured I would try something new like that and I really like it!


Show your support -
Like my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/learningasidraw 
Subscribe to my Youtube channel - www.youtube.com/learningasidraw 
Deviant art page - http://learningasidraw.deviantart.com/
Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment