Sunday 1 February 2015

How do I rotate my canvas in Photoshop CS6 and other versions tutorial + How to flip my canvas

A few people have recently asked me how to rotate the canvas in photoshop. I use Photoshop but the process should be the same in all versions. I also made this video for the 'help I accidentally rotated the canvas in photoshop and can't get it back!' people, and that was me when I first started using Photoshop :P so I thought a super quick video tutorial only a minute long will help people. Although I know there are a lot of videos out there like that already so I am not entirely sure if mine will get viewed or not haha.

anyway I show you a few quick tips in the video and it's only a minute long so I hope you guys like it, alternatively if you have been linked to this page / blog post and just literally want to know the hotkey / keyboard for rotating the canvas in Photoshop, then just press the 'R' key :)
Whilst you have the rotation tool selected you can also press a 'reset view' button along the top toolbar which will straighten your page back up. :)

http://youtu.be/ADCxjDQLCro

Whilst I am posting this quick video on my blog I may as well post one of my other quick tutorial that is related to rotating the canvas, and that is, flipping the canvas in Photoshop! Or even better then that I actually show you how to create a shortcut to flip your canvas in Photoshop whether its horizontally or vertically, that way you only need to press one key / short cut on your keyboard and your canvas will flip, simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment