Tuesday 4 March 2014

Portrait of Veronika Black part 1

Today I have worked from photo reference in grey scale of the model Veronika Black, I have concentrated on just the face today. Please note I have Veronika's permission to use her photos! This has taken up pretty much my full day but I really enjoyed doing it and although I did have to touch up some bits with the liquify tool I am really happy with the way it came out. I have not yet worked on the hair, just blocked it in to give an idea what it will look like. I will work on the hair next but I am not sure if I will start straight away or if I will have some practice runs at hair first, purely because I am not sure how to digitally draw hair to a good standard yet, anyway here is the picture so far :)
Veronika Black part 1
by Stephen Hopkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment