Wednesday 5 March 2014

Veronika Black portrait part 2 finished!

So today I started where I left off yesterday, on the hair for the portrait of Veronika Black, this actually didn't take long at all and was fairly easy to do, I think this is due to the fact she has such dark hair and with the shadows you can't really see too much detail, so there was not that much to do!

Anyway below is the finished image, I hope you guys like it. Please remember I have permission from Veronika herself to use her photos for my digital art studies. The main purpose of this was to improve my portraiture skills but also improve working with values (grey scale). I am really pleased with how this piece turned out :)
I will be doing more studies from Veronika's photos too. Veronika has seen the picture and said she loved it. I cant ask for more then that :) Next time I will try a full body shot, after all she is a model! On another note I am working on another piece at the moment very similar to this, it's not too far off completion and I will be posting it up on Youtube for you guys to watch as a video. So make sure you subscribe to be notified when it's up!
 Massive thanks to Veronika Black :)

My youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/learningasidraw

No comments:

Post a Comment