Thursday 20 February 2014

Day 6 of the portrait challenge

Day 6..
Very busy day today so I have barely had any time again, luckily I have managed to get it done by 11:10 pm. I was determined to get it finished and uploaded before midnight. Mission accomplished :)
Notes on this one.. took me around 3 hours which is a little disappointing, was hoping to get a little faster at the portraits by now, however I am still struggling with bits so I have to take my time to make it look half decent. I have noticed, comparing this portrait with every other one up until now I  have been erasing too much of the lower face, trying to make the portrait look feminine but taking it too far and completely erasing the jaw line. I have tried to change this a little bit today, I have also managed to get things a little brighter. One thing I did get wrong though.. the eyes are a tiny bit far apart. I am also considering squashing the head a little more so it is not as wide, not too sure about that one though! Anyway the pic is below..
Still having trouble with the eyes, however the eyebrows are a little better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment