Monday 24 February 2014

Day 9 of the portrait challenge

Day 9..
Today's face is not too bad, or at least it looks okay to me at the moment but this is what's really weird, every time I finish a face I look at it and think 'yeah that's not bad at all, big improvement!' then the next day I look back on the picture and think ' wow, how did I not notice how freaky that looks!' So I may end up changing my mind about this one after a nights sleep.
But for now I think this is the best one so far, messed up the eyes a little, or couldn't get them exactly symmetrical  anyway, and I think I could start making the chin a little bit thinner, that being said that's not really a mistake as much as a preference or a habit. Monday is my busiest day but I managed to get it done in time luckily, so here is it.
Feeling very tired today so not going to babble on too much, the lips maybe stand out a little too much/too sharp and the eyes are very wide open, but I think this one is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment