Sunday 23 February 2014

Day 8 of the portrait challenge

Back on the challenge today.. I started off with some construction lines as usual which took quite a while, however once I had done these I would say the rest of the face maybe did not take as long as usual, that being said over all it still probably took just short of 3 hours. I managed to get feedback on my work last night so had an awful lot of info to take on board for today's portrait. I thought I had drastically improved today's portrait but I have compared it with my last few and it is not all that different to day 6, that being said there are definite improvements but whether they are very noticeable I am not so sure. Anyway the pic is below for day 8.

I think maybe the drop shadow on the nose doesn't have a sharp enough edge and the cheek bones have been blended too much :/

No comments:

Post a Comment